Prepare Ye The Way

2.09.2006

College Station at its finest


My roommates and I have decided that College Station is becoming the Chicken Finger Capital of the World. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's right... this lovely, quaint town is on its way to the top.

My willingness to admit this has only recently begun. I am still the loyal fan of Pappy’s that many of you know me to be… but aside from that heaven on earth, C Stat manages to contain every fried powerhouse imaginable: Chick-fil-A (excellent nuggets and tenders), Whataburger (whose limited time only chicken tender sandwich deserves a mention), Chili’s (shall we say “chicken crispers”), Layne’s (a local favorite to all), soon to be Raising Cane’s (the original that Layne’s ripped off), and my personal favorite Chicken Express (nirvana).

College Station is already world famous for other great feats including: being almost equidistant from 3 of the top 10 largest cities in America; the birthplace of Freebirds and Double Dave’s; housing the Aggies; and producing a sickeningly large amount of pizza sticks.

This place is truly amazing. What a blessing it is to live here.

0 Commentary:

Post a Comment

<< Home