Prepare Ye The Way

6.23.2006

Absurdities of Life #3

Since returning home from New York, I have found out that the owners of the Katy Courier have pulled out. I leave town and the paper goes under. It's done. Over. The Katy Courier has completely folded.

Dang.

What a crazy experience this summer job has been. But, even still, my four weeks of work there taught me plenty about the work place, people, and graphics design(?)...

I praise God for my short stay and now faithfully await the next door He will open in employment this summer.

1 Commentary:

  • derek, your a good brother and i am encouraged by you. let me know when you will be in town and maybe we can catch a cup a coffee or apple juice my personal preference. God bless Caleb
    web.mac.com/calebhobart

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home